New Story Now Live at Altered Realities
Episode One of “Simple as Simple Be” is now live! On the Killing Field, Episode One, introduces us to a world wholly familiar: Man against tyrannical machines…BUT with a twist! Start reading from the very first episode and follow the adventures of Collin, a lone soldier in a tattered army.
New Story LIVE
The Kindle Vella platform has posted Episode One of “The Dybbuk Box.” Check it out! Note: if the URL doesn’t work, just go to Amazon Kindle Vella and search “In Vella” for the title. There are several stories by this title, so look for the one by ME.😀
How I met my wife
My wife was in the entertainment field when I met her. She worked in the 90% of show-business, not the “show” that represents the other 10%. She was a booking agent for big bands, jazz performers, and the occasional stand-up comedian. Standup Comic. That’s what I wanted to be back then. Somehow I’d gotten it…